Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can't Sleep

  • Haven't bought bananas for Saturday's banana bread.
  • Will new ones be ripe enough?
  • Way behind on the blog.
  • Excited about meeting JH from London.
  • A little anxious -- my humble abode vs. that of a world traveler.
  • Wish I had new carpet.
  • Have my acrylics dried up?
  • Way behind on the blog.
  • Need to charge battery.
  • Need a small camera to have with me all the time. Missing great photos for the blog.
  • A mistake on my contest entry?
  • Way behind on the blog.
  • Didn't send thank-you notes.
  • Need to balance the checkbook.
  • Really, really need an oil change.
  • Did they install the wrong brakes? Why do they squeak? Will they charge me again?
  • Will I ever be able to retire?
  • Boss coming tomorrow.  Have to cut budget yet again.
  • Buy lottery ticket.
  • Maybe buy two.

1 comment:

  1. World travellers also live in humble abodes & need new carpet!

    ReplyDelete