Saturday, January 2, 2010

Subscribe To Mangoes and Champagne!



Dear Readers,

I have activated  a service which allows you to automatically  receive notification when Mangoes and Champagne is updated. This should allow you to know if there is a new post without having to keep checking the website. If you are interested, just click your choice to Subscribe Via Email or Subscribe In A Reader (on the left). The service is new to me and I don't have further information, but I do hope it will work as intended. If there has been a new post, you should know within 24 hours between 7 and 9 AM.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all so very much for your encouraging words and e-mails regarding this blog. It is rewarding (and important) to know you keep checking in to see what we shall see.

A Happy, Healthy, Prosperous 2010 To Us All!

No comments:

Post a Comment